Jun 12, 2020
Namaskaram everyone! 🙏
Fitnastic presents super delicious and healthy 'Protein Halwa'.
SWIPE RIGHT FOR THE RECIPE
Whether you're a vegetarian or a non vegetarian, this dessert satisfy your sugar cravings with some good amount of plant protein.
It's a perfect combination of protein with low GI carbohydrates and good fats from Indian superfood 'Ghee'.
Sattu flour blended with dry fruits, jaggery powder and ghee provides immense benefits like:
1) Improves bowel movements: Consuming sattu on an empty stomach improves the digestive tract. It has salt, iron and fibre, which reduces the problem associated with stomach and improves the bowel movement.
2) Flushes out toxins: Sattu has detoxifying properties. Consuming it every day keeps you healthy and protects you from several health ailments.
5) Helps in weight loss: Sattu reduces bloating, increases metabolism and helps your body burn calories effectively.
6) Increases energy: Sattu stimulates the growth of the red blood cells in the body. When your body has more red blood cells, your body gets more oxygen, which provides you with more energy throughout the day.
7) Acts as a coolant: Sattu keeps your body hydrated and helps you beat the summer heat. A chilled glass of sattu sharbat keeps you fresh and hydrated throughout the day. It cools the stomach and prevents indigestion.
8)Reduces your blood pressure: Sattu is a natural blood pressure regulator.
So, for what you're waiting for? Next time when you move out to buy some groceries, don't forget buy Sattu Flour or you can prepare it at home as well by roasting bengal grams and grinding it finely.
Try this recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. If you like it, Share with your friends and tag us Fitnastic
#proteinhalwa #proteindiet #proteindessert #proteinfoodie #gymfoodie #healthyeats #proteinrecipes #eathealty #healthyrecipes #healthyeating #cleaneatingrecipe #prilaga #wholefoods #gettinghealthy #bestoftheday #feedfeed #foodie #food #wholefood #healthfood #delicious Mumbai, Maharashtra